Hi everyone,

I got this program called a better internet and i believe its giving me adware because ive tried several adware removal programs and it would remove it but it always came back. I looked online and saw that there were registry keys and maybe files to remove. I dont want to remove these right away, does anyone know a good removal website for this adware? Thank you

Hi,
Download Ewido and install it. Then run, you will receive a warning message saying "Database not found", click "OK" for this. Next in the main screen, click "Update" and click "Start Update". After the update process, exit from Ewido.

Download CCleaner and install it.

Download HijackThis and unzip it to dedicated folder (like C:\HijackThisFolder\hijackthis.exe). Do not run it now.

Run CCleaner, click "Options" button and here go to "Advanced" tab and uncheck the option "Only delete files in Windows Temp folder older than 48 hours". Click OK to exit from the Options. Finally click "Run Cleaner" and choose "Yes" to continue cleaning.

Run Ewido, click on the "Scanner" button in the left menu, then click on the "Start" button.
If ewido finds anything, it will pop up a notification. You can select "Clean" and check the boxes "Perform action with all infections" and "Create encrypted backup" before clicking on OK.
When the scan finishes, click on "Save Report". This will create a text file.

Restart the PC, run HijackThis and click the button Do a System scan and save log file. HijackThis will perform a scan and saves the log file as hijackthis.log in the same folder where it is installed and it also opens the file automatically.
Copy the entire contents of the file and post it here along with Ewido log.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.