I been looking at a lot of topics recently and noticed how many people have the same if not similar questions about Spyware.

I say we give it up to the people who keep answering the same question over and over just reading it gives me a headache.

Does anybody else agree with me I say let's create a html file that explains how to get rid of Spyware and end it here it’s getting worse by the day. Who’s with me.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Perhaps there should be a sticky asking ppl to search the forum for their particular problem, then go through the same process of removal?
There are a lot of ppl though who have little or no knowledge of delving into these thingz, ot the confidence that they will not remove something needed. In those cases it is better to have a second opinion, I think.
One thing is for certain though. Until they start finding the perpatrators of this crap/mal/spy/scumware & handing out huge fines, it will only get worse.
Having said that though, I believe that computer owners should treat their machines as they would their homes. Lock it down tight.

Perhaps there should be a sticky asking ppl to search the forum for their particular problem, then go through the same process of removal?

Keep in mind that many of the people coming to us lately for help with these spyware problems are new to technical support forums and are unaware of the "etiquette" involved in forum usage. Reading the "sticky" threads, using the search function, etc. aren't things they are used to doing. That's to be expected, and I think we're just going to have to do our best here in dealing with that until this tidal wave of malware passes.

I agree with you just thought I put that out there.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.