Cleaned with ad aware my pc and found 1 object:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main19-06-2004 12:48:06 a.m.Possible Browser Hijack attempt

when ad aware removes it,

My "guardian" SpywareGuard says someone is trying to change the value of home page, invites to me to keep the old (the one I really use)

What happens?
IS that a real threat?
Ad aware keeps finding the same over and over
or is it just due to my spywareguard?

You have a possible hijacker on board that Adaware cannot fix. Download dllfix from the following link.
http://tools.zerosrealm.com/dllfix.exe

Create a folder on your desktop, doubleclick on the dllfix and install it into the folder you just created.
1.Run start.bat and press option 1. 'output.txt' will be created in the folder. Post the results of the log here.

Download HijackThis from here & unzip it into it's own, permanent folder, (Not a temporary folder or the desktop & not directly on your hard drive).
If you have anything disabled in MsConfig, please re-enable it/them.
Start HJT & with all browser windows closed, press the scan button. When the scan is finished the scan button will change to save. Save the log to a text file, copy the entire contents of the text file & paste it into the body of your post. DO NOT FIX ANYTHING YET. Most of what is there is necessary for the running of your system.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.