Hi,

My browser is affected with abnow malware, i cannot remove it, i used many antialwares, but they were temporary, is there any other way to get rid of it?

Thanks in advance

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

You can reinstall your browser if you think that it's infected. Othrewise you can use a free anti-virus program like AVG free, Malwarebytes, SOHOS, and many others that are not on a trial. These programs should help you out, and if they don't try some googling on the malware detected. But I think that Malwarebytes should do the trick.

thanks for your reply :)
i did but it didn't work, effect was temporary

Member Avatar for powerade661

Hi Marcus, have you tried running a scan with Spybot Search and Destroy it usually gets rid of alot of Malware that even Malwarebytes misses! http://spybot-search-and-destroy.findmysoft.com/ Let me know your results.
Best Regards,
Zac

Which anti-malware did you try? What browser app/version is being affected?

i tried all the antimalwares listed in this read me but nothing worked
and browsers, all of them are affected
and i have this ssl certificate error in chrome, i tried changing the date of system, no use, please any help would be really appreciated

Member Avatar for powerade661

Have you tried Spybot Search and Destroy yet? It is not listed in your read me.

sorry that i didnt mention it in my last post...
it seems to work but after a while i got another malware "advertiseproducts"... :(

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.