I have been given a task to normalise a set of attributes, I have started with 0 normal form (the attributes) and have attempted to normalise them.
Quite frankly im useless when it comes to normalising and I was hoping someone could have a look at my attempt and explain to me where I went wrong .
P.S The attributes are based on a risk assessment form. Basically a database is needed to store information about possible risks and it stores the following info
Assessor (The person assessing the risk)
Date of assessment.
The Hazzard (the risk and details of it)
RA ID: Risk assesment Id
If you would like to me upload the orginal form (The one I used to get un-normalised attributes) then I can do so.