ftl25 0 Junior Poster in Training

Hi,

I have the following paragraph:

The practice provides various treatments for all types of pets. These treatments are provided at a
standard rate across all clinics. The details of each treatment include a treatment number, a full
description of the treatment, and the cost to the pet owner.
The treatment number uniquely identifies each type of treatment and is used by all clinics. Based on the
results of the examination of a sick pet, the vet may propose one or more types of treatment. For each
type of treatment, the information recorded includes the examination number and date, the pet
number, name and type, treatment number, description, quantity of each type of treatment, and date
the treatment is to begin and end. Any additional comments on the provision of each type of treatment
are also recorded.

From this I have figured that there are two entities: Treatment and Type of Treatment where:
Treatment -> (Treatment No (PK), description, cost)
Type of Treatment -> (Examination No, Pet No (PK), pet name, pet type, treatment no, description, quantity, begin date, end date, additional comments)

Can anyone advise me if I'm right? Or even close? :S

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.