reighlo 0 Newbie Poster

Hi there, I am a bit lost right now and would like to get some advice/direction on how to proceed. I have to design an implement a database for a Car Repair shop and the specs are listed below:

An owner may have more than one car. The business has a maximum number of 10 cars that can be serviced at any one time. If a customer arrives and the shop is full, they are told to return later. Each type of car repair costs the same amount per hour, but different repairs take differing amounts of time. Owners will be provided with a bill of services rendered when they claim their car.

I attached what I have come up with for my ER Diagram. I forgot to underline my primary keys.....I'd like to know if I'm on the right track? Do you see something very obvious that I'm missing? My biggest problems are that I do not know how to go about(Max # of cars to be 10 and the customer is told to return later if the max capacity has been reached and owner is provided bill of service when car is claimed) I greatly appreciate and help or advice that you may give me.

Sincerely,

Raul

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.