Actually im a beginner with the subject of data structures.
for my project i got a program to make which goes like:

" implement the ADT unordered dictionary using hashing with linear probing." by using c or c++ language.

i would b grateful if sum1 could help me with this program or tell me where i can find its solution..plzzz

thnx. im in great need.

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Why do not you first post the code which you have written ?

start here

hnx ancient drgo for ur help.but im inmiddle of my examsand have to sbmit this project that inserts,deletes and searches anumber in ahash table with linear probing using c++.
Ifu can gie me the proram ,i wll b rly grateful to u...plz ur the only 1to ont upon..plz dont dissapont me..plz help me..i have tosubmit roject on 10december..plz help.

hnx ancient drgo for ur help.but im inmiddle of my examsand have to sbmit this project that inserts,deletes and searches anumber in ahash table with linear probing using c++.
Ifu can gie me the proram ,i wll b rly grateful to u...plz ur the only 1to ont upon..plz dont dissapont me..plz help me..i have tosubmit roject on 10december..plz help.

Huh???? I have no idea what you wrote. Please read the rules about using chatroom slang

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.