hi everyone i hope you could help me out i need to develop a software for the library system we are currently using a manual system and i would like to generate a java code that will capture my reqirements could you help me with a simple code

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

So you wanting to automate your lib process? You new to Java? Have you written any of the code? We don't do peoples work for them...see the rules.... What we do, do is help those that show they are willing to learn!

It's not hard. I wrote most of a complete system in just a week or so (and that included figuring out how Hibernate works, which I use to access the database).

If you want hints and tips, feel free to as. But don't expect to sit back while others do your work for you.
If you want that, there are people who will be more than happy to do so, at a price.
Normal consultancy fees start at $150 an hour, minimal 80 hours payable in advance. No fixed-price contracts awarded.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.