I want to make banking system which calculates all information about bank either there is Account manegment system or any other...plzzz tel me some tricks to make this program by using simple java

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

a neat trick would be to start learning java, use it, make some effort and produce at least the objects you think you will be needing.

if it's a task for work/school you're working on, you might also consider taking another direction with your life. you can't cruise by your entire life having other people doing your job, just because you said

plzzz

You also need to learn how access a database using java.

And why did you start a new thread with the same subject mtbutt? I already gave you the same response as stultuske, and you thought that by creating a new thread no one would notice and someone else will give what you want. Did you read what I suggested to you? Try to follow it and may be you will get a better answer.

And why did you start a new thread with the same subject mtbutt?

The same reason a child will ask their other parent when the first one says no.

I just want to have a program for my project but I cant create a program with this problem.

1. A problem that accepts many depositors which enables the client to have many account..
Hint: array w/. in an array

methods to be used:

Savings account
checking account
Withdrawal account
deposit account
*time deposit

help me please..

god bless

commented: homework kiddo, thread hijacker, zombie master, downvoting once doesn't begin to do this kid justice -2
commented: god doesn't give a damn about your trivial homework assignment -4

I just want to have a program for my project but I cant create a program with this problem.

Well, I guess you should fail the project then.
That's how these things are suppose to work. If you can't actually do the work, you shouldn't receive a passing grade on it and you'll put more effort into learning the material so that you can do it.

Any other questions?

tough luck. It's your homework, you do it.
If you can't, you deserve to fail and hopefully learn to next year do your homework, pay attention in class, and study rather than laze on the couch while watching Disney Channel or playing with your XBox.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.