Hi Folks,

My requirement is like this :

How to get User Name using LDAP when my application URL hitted by user in intranet for example:

Suppose Application running on my system and any person in intranet hit the my application URL , now using LDAP i need to find out user name of the person who hit the URL, can any one help me out to do this , so i can continue my downstream process.

Regards,
Rajeshwar.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

this 'kind of' looks a lot like your other post asking about information on how to retreive a user login from the system. you are creating several threads asking for help, yet I still haven't seen much effort from your side.

how about posting some code, or enlighten us about the things you have allready tried, but didn't work

I have tried this using NTLM but its prompting other for user name and password for other users(because system name has dots included) when then hit my application URL. Briefly i want to develop a windows authentication in java.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.