Hi! I'm new to C++ programming. I learn some C++ from my friend, and now I want to learn my self and I don't know where to start. First things is I don't have a software or program to wirte C++. Can I get it free from internet? I think there are too many name for C++ program ( eg. Software developing, complier, etc..)
Please help me, where can I start?
I want some beginner e-book really for beginners, I tried to read some books, first two or three chapter is beginner but later I can't keep it up. the main problem is I don't even have software to test or write C++.
Please someone help me and explain me.
Thanks

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

I am a member at this site:

http://www.learnvisualstudio.net

Here you have over 500 videos that really shows a beginner how to start do programming.
It is really good. I began here in the beginning. This will learn you. Though it cost a little for a year but is worth it really.

The first thing you should do anyway is to google any "C++ manual" and you will find online manuals that will go trough basic syntax. Very good to do.

Then there is free applications for you on the net to download here:

http://www.microsoft.com/express/vc/

Here you can choose between C++ or example C#.
Myself I am using C++ but it is kind of what taste you have both are powerful.

Hope this will help you ! :)

Hi! I'm new to C++ programming. I learn some C++ from my friend, and now I want to learn my self and I don't know where to start. First things is I don't have a software or program to wirte C++. Can I get it free from internet? I think there are too many name for C++ program ( eg. Software developing, complier, etc..)
Please help me, where can I start?
I want some beginner e-book really for beginners, I tried to read some books, first two or three chapter is beginner but later I can't keep it up. the main problem is I don't even have software to test or write C++.
Please someone help me and explain me.
Thanks

Thanks! It help me alot.
I'm going to watch that site.

Yes good luck !

Thanks! It help me alot.
I'm going to watch that site.

You can also read "Thinking in C++" it is available online for free.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.