Is it possible to know what key on the keyboard that was pressed through any of these syntax in any way.

textBox->KeyPress
textBox->KeyUp
textBox->KeyDown

I like to find an if statement that says something like this, though I know this is wrong:

if ( textBox-> KeyPress != BackSpace) 
{
//Action;
}

I am not sure if I understand. I think you meen that the textbox event handler has this information in any way but from here I dont know how to continue.
What object is an "EventArgs object" ?

IIRC, the event handlers will give you an EventArgs object that has this information.

The documentation shows something like this. I suppose this is my event that I have set up.
However, the documentation tells something about e->KeyCode but I dont have KeyCode as a member to e->
Am I on the right track or have I missed something.

private: System::Void Edit_TextChanged(System::Object^  sender, System::EventArgs^  e) 
{
       if (   ?    == Keys::C)
      {
	 MessageBox::Show("You pressed C");
      }

}

KeyPress, KeyUp, and KeyDown are events. You have to set up handlers and subscribe to the event before you can use them. Here's some documentation.

Am I on the right track or have I missed something.

You have now missed something, you are trying to access the KeyCode in wrong handler (TextChanged).

Instead, for e.g. the KeyUp event, use ...

private: System::Void textBox1_KeyUp(System::Object^  sender, System::Windows::Forms::KeyEventArgs^  e)
{
	if(Keys::C == e->KeyCode)
	{
              // Do something here ...
	}
}

Thanks but I still dont understand. I have created a new textBox1 to my form. The handler look like this:

private: System::Void textBox1_TextChanged_2(System::Object^  sender, System::EventArgs^  e) 
{
}

Is it true that I only will change some things so the handler look like this and also put this code inside:

private: System::Void textBox1_KeyUp(System::Object^  sender, System::Windows::Forms::KeyEventArgs^  e)  
{
	{
              // Do something here ...
	}
}

If I do this, this will not compile, I think it is something still that I dont understand :-/

You have now missed something, you are trying to access the KeyCode in wrong handler (TextChanged).

Instead, for e.g. the KeyUp event, use ...

{
	{
              // Do something here ...
	}
}

Strange if it does not compile,
maybe you have added the handler in a 'wrong' way.

To add the handler for the KeyUp event,
1) Select the textbox control on your form
2) right-click and select Properties
3) double-click on the row which reads "KeyUp"
=> the editor creates the handler for you
4) type in the code and compile

Thank you very much, that was the problem. I hadnĀ“t add the handler in this way.
I had just double clicked it once the textbox was on the form, not on the KeyUp event.
So this is a difference I know now.

Strange if it does not compile,
maybe you have added the handler in a 'wrong' way.

To add the handler for the KeyUp event,
1) Select the textbox control on your form
2) right-click and select Properties
3) double-click on the row which reads "KeyUp"
=> the editor creates the handler for you
4) type in the code and compile

Is there any member to Keys:: that can tell if Any key on the keyboard is pressed then begin action ?

if(Keys:: ? == e->KeyCode)
{
//Action;
}
This question has already been answered. Start a new discussion instead.