Hi all

I would like to know how i can obtain the address from intent radio staion for download music. The program RadioTracker do it, but what is the base for to do that?, first to have the web address where is the file (mp3, wmv, ...) and second according the address then download.

I would like ear your comments.

Thanks

Adolfo

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

yes, vb 6. Maybe i am confuse, but we are talking of a tracker or something similar. I mean, i would like take all url of each object into a web page, images, sound, mp2, wmv, files, etc...select and download.

yes, vb 6. Maybe i am confuse, but we are talking of a tracker or something similar. I mean, i would like take all url of each object into a web page, images, sound, mp2, wmv, files, etc...select and download.

ok...you can try this code snippet. just follow the instructions.

List all Links on a particular site :-
The following recursive sub will list all links on a particular document, including all links inside frames (any level) and places them in a list box. If you got a form (form1), a listbox (list1), a command button, and a webbrowser (webbrowser1); you could call this sub like this form command1_click: "ListAllLinks webbrowser.document, List1".

[B]Show the links text in the listbox[/B] :-

Public Sub ListAllLinks(doc As Variant, List As ListBox)
  If doc.frames.length = 0 Then
    For i = 0 To doc.links.length - 1
      List.AddItem doc.links(i).outerText
    Next i
  Else
    For i = 0 To doc.frames.length - 1
      ListAllLinks doc.frames(i).Document, List
    Next i
  End If
End Sub

[B]Show the links url in the listbox[/B] :-

Public Sub ListAllLinkUrls(doc As Variant, List As ListBox)
  If doc.frames.length = 0 Then
  For i = 0 To doc.links.length - 1
    List.AddItem doc.links(i).href
  Next i
  Else
    For i = 0 To doc.frames.length - 1
      ListAllLinkUrls doc.frames(i).Document, List
   Next i
  End If
End Sub

notify me if this works. here is a screenshot for you.

regards
Shouvik

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.