bhappy 0 Newbie Poster

Hi All,
I need to generate payslips for all employees using crystal reports, some 2 to 3 employee's payslips are coming in a single page i need like that, and all data im getting dynamically from code behind using formula fields and parameter fields, bcuz no.of earnings/deductions may change at runtime.....

Is it possible................................ If yes plz provide me some examples or sample code or links........

It looks like this..
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
empname :abc date:
designation Tongue Tieddgsg nop

Earnings Deductions Total

signature

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
empname :xyz date
designation :hjk nop

Earnings Deductions Total

signature

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks,
Aswath.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.