Hello,
Can any1 help me doing this programs ?

1. A program in C++that alows you to visualize in a table the areas of a circle, and the volume of a sphere for a radio, with a range from 0 to 2, rising by 0.2

2.a program in C++, where you give a number (total of money) and it tells you the minimum coins you could have. Coins are 10¢, 20¢, 50¢, 1, 2, 5 y 10 .

3. A program in C++ that alows you to change the extension of archives inside a folder.

Thanks a lot.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

1. A program in C++that alows you to visualize in a table the areas of a circle, and the volume of a sphere for a radio, with a range from 0 to 2, rising by 0.2

visualize in a table how...I'm not totally sure I understand what is expected from this question. Like, do you mean, create a table that has one column containing the radius, moving like 0, 0.2, 0.4, ... , 1.6, 1.8, 2, and then 2 more columns beside it, one for the area of the circle with this radius, and one for the volume of the sphere?

If so, you need to determine how extensively you want to build this table...If you are just writing a console application, then investigate the '\t' escape sequence, and look up the formulas for area of a circle ( pi*(r^2) ) and volume of a sphere ( (4/3) * pi * (r^3) ). Some fancy string formatting will get you a pretty decent table without much trouble...google it.

2.a program in C++, where you give a number (total of money) and it tells you the minimum coins you could have. Coins are 10¢, 20¢, 50¢, 1, 2, 5 y 10 .

Investigate the idea of modulus (it follows closesly with the idea of a | b, or "a divides b", which has to do with integer remainders and such -- it is NOT your regular division, but you probably don't need to get into the math behind it). The syntax for modulo (%) in C++ is a % b. If you are familiar with mod in math, then a % b = c is equivalent to a ~ c (mod b) (where a~c means a is congruent to, I just can't display the triple equal sign :S)

In any case, google it :)

3. A program in C++ that alows you to change the extension of archives inside a folder.

Again, you should be able to find TONS of topics on this by just doing a quick google search. But you may be interested in looking up file io and such...

hahaha Thanks for the help, i think that would have helped me, but i know nothing about c++, i was actually looking for someone to make a complete source :P, you did understand me about the first program =) thanks a lot.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.