Guys I have this terrible problem, damn its a long story and the code is too much and the worst part is it doesnt show a thing, I have two structs and two data files, They both have the same primary key and somewhere along the way I have to use the primary key to get the data from one of the files, nothing is working and for some reasons I cant open the files, I guess my code is fucked up, and another thing is I need some help in printing up the top sales,

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

nobody is going to be able to help you if you don't (or won't) post the code. Guess you will just have to learn how to use your compiler's debugger, if it has one.

nobody is going to be able to help you if you don't (or won't) post the code. Guess you will just have to learn how to use your compiler's debugger, if it has one.

I know Im still trying to figure out where is the problem so that I can post the code but thats too risky and besides Im feeling too insecure about that since U could imagine how many ppl are looking for the same solution and my instructor rather kill someone than marking ur assignment which looks the same as ur neighbour and I just cant afford to get zero,

Make a backup of your code.

Then keep chopping down the code until you've got something which is small, can be posted and still replicates the problem.

... and for some reasons I cant open the files...

That looks like an excellent place to start. How about just posting the code for opening files?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.