Hi All,
first of all thanks to all for helping me out till now,
whenever i got stucked somewhere that time u all helped me out.I need some more help of u all.I am using python 2.5 along with wxpython,and i need to increase the visibility of the dialogs and windows,in wxpython we have some styles apart from those styles do we have any other styles for increasing the look of it.One solution for this is tiling(tesellation) through tiling i can do this but that would be bit tough for me at this stage,and second if there is some more styles on net or any package or anything else which i need to download and to embed in the code for using it.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

What do you mean by "increasing the look"? If you just want to make it more visible, you could set border colors to hot pink or something...

Jeff

What do you mean by "increasing the look"? If you just want to make it more visible, you could set border colors to hot pink or something...

Jeff

I meant that is there any style for dialogs something like metallic or any other,
actually i need some different types/colors of dialogs,for that what i have to do?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.