Im using visual studio 2005 on XP and am recieving an error in my program that looks as if the call is not matching what is in my lib. I have been doing some reading about the code generation phase of the compiler and find that I should look at the "code generation phase" of the compiler". The problem is that I have no idea what that is and how to do it. Can anyone help?

Im using visual studio 2005 on XP and am recieving an error in my program that looks as if the call is not matching what is in my lib. I have been doing some reading about the code generation phase of the compiler and find that I should look at the "code generation phase" of the compiler". The problem is that I have no idea what that is and how to do it. Can anyone help?

Might be much more useful to post the relevant code and the error that you are receiving.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.