Hello, i am supposed to solve a problem using this Method. Can anyone pls tell me what this exactly is, and how does it work?Or maybe a link to a source ...? i'd be very thankfuly!
Pls this is urgent.It's for my thesis!

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

How did it come about that you are supposed to solve a problem with this method for your thesis, yet you don't even know what it is?

How did it come about that you are supposed to solve a problem with this method for your thesis, yet you don't even know what it is?

I am first year,a 'freshman'. This is not my licence thesis.... just a thesis of the year. Now, we have not been tought that method yet because they teach it only in the second year. I have to learn it by myself.

Hello, i am supposed to solve a problem using this Method. Can anyone pls tell me what this exactly is, and how does it work?Or maybe a link to a source ...? i'd be very thankfuly!
Pls this is urgent.It's for my thesis!

the perl calculus problem sounds like this:
we have 3 ordinary perls(1,2,3), and 3 magic perls(A,B,C).
Each magic perl can transform itself in the following way:
A-> 1| 2| 3|
B-> 2B| 1A3AC
C-> 2| 3BC | 12A
; and i have to make a program that will say if it is possible to reach a certain array of simple perls given from the key-board,by selecting just one magic perl(ex:21132123;B->2B->21A3AC->21A3A12A->21132123).

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.