SteveDB 0 Newbie Poster

Hi all,
With some help of others, my code now works. To those who helped-- again, thank you; immensely!
Yesterday, I stumbled across the form builder in VS Express 2008.
I've built my forms-- via the new-fangled drag/drop that I've come to love so much (as opposed to writing/typing them into existence. Don't worry, as I get this one working, I'll go back and study what I've done, and learn how to better do this).

Now it's time to gain a better understanding of how the linking of the base code for my program to the forms I've created works.
The Visual Studio (Express 2008) program creates a number of files when you choose a new project. Header files, Cpp files, resources files, and a readme.txt file that acts as an explainer for certain items.

My use of correct vernacular here will most likely be weak, lacking, and limited, so please be patient with me in my attempts to explain myself, and each step I am seeking to accomplish.

1- The first cpp file that was created was based on the name I gave the project. AngleFinder. In the code of this cpp file, there is a line that states:

//TODO: place code here.

My first question is:
Am I to take the core of my code and place it in this source file?

Once I built the project, and it threw no errors, it compiled perfectly. I then clicked on debug, and clicked start debug. It then opened the AngleFinder Form (which was blank).
However, I did not create a GUI form for this file. I did create a different GUI form that I called Intro Sheet. In looking at IntroSht.cpp, it calls # include IntroSht.h.
In fact, each of the Cpp files not manually typed by me have the # include *.h, where the * is the name of the cpp file.
This makes me think that I need to take the various components of my code-- I have three functions-- and place the code for each function into its respective GUI form.
Is this correct?
Then the "core" or start dialogue goes in to the CPP file for the project name-- Anglefinder.cpp.
Thanks for your explanations.
Best.