Hi all,
I'm new to this site I have an assignment due and the CSS is killing me. I know it not the best way to display XML but that's what they asked for. My main problem is displaying these pieces of code in CSS can anyone make a suggestion on these isues

<automotive-request customer-reference="TYYT" customer-name="Sun Development Company" request-reference="TYYT/2008/103">

<automotive-preference type="preferred">
		<product ref="2558YTYYS" img="258ytyys.jpg"> TYT Toyota Camary</product>
	</product-preference>

Hi all,
I'm new to this site I have an assignment due and the CSS is killing me. I know it not the best way to display XML but that's what they asked for. My main problem is displaying these pieces of code in CSS can anyone make a suggestion on these issues (1) trying to display all the attributes of automotive request (2) displaying the preference type "preferred" (3) product ref attributes.

<automotive-request customer-reference="TYYT" customer-name="Sun Development Company" request-reference="TYYT/2008/103">

<automotive-preference type="preferred">
		<product ref="2558YTYYS" img="258ytyys.jpg"> TYT Toyota Camary</product>
	</product-preference>

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.