Hi All,

I want to play MP3 files in my C++ program. I am using MSVC++.
I have already found libmpg123 but it seems to be written for Linux and I could not use it in windows. I appreciate if anybody can help me with finding some MP3 decoder/player library that works with windows.

Thanks,
Peyman

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

See http://www.inet.hr/~zcindori/mp3class/
It's not a recommendation...

Hi,

i have tried this one already. it works fine for loading MP3 from a file using OpenMP3File method, but my MP3 data is in memory and I have to use OpenMP3Stream method which does not work correctly. Have you worked with this library already? Do you know if there is anything special with OpneMP3stream method that I should take care of?
(If I write the same data in memory to a file and then load it with OpenMP3File, it can be played correctly, but if I use OpenMP3Stream, it get an error)

Your help is really appreciated.

Thanks,
Peyman

Hi,

i have tried this one already. it works fine for loading MP3 from a file using OpenMP3File method, but my MP3 data is in memory and I have to use OpenMP3Stream method which does not work correctly. Have you worked with this library already? Do you know if there is anything special with OpneMP3stream method that I should take care of?
(If I write the same data in memory to a file and then load it with OpenMP3File, it can be played correctly, but if I use OpenMP3Stream, it get an error)

Your help is really appreciated.

Thanks,
Peyman

I need more information. What is problem with OpenMp3Stream ?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.