Hey does anyone have a basic binary multiplication function and or algorithm? I just need to record run times on it for varying amounts of input and don't want to have to spend an hour doing a solved problem for 5 points on a HW.

Thanks in advance

Contributors
Replies
Views
9 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by chunalt787

Hey does anyone have a basic binary multiplication function and or algorithm? I just need to record run times on it for varying amounts of input and don't want to have to spend an hour doing a solved problem for 5 points on a HW.

Thanks in advance

Wow. Talk about chutzpah. So we spend the hour working on your homework problem while you go to the beach and you get the 5 points?

http://www.daniweb.com/forums/announcement8-2.html

Votes + Comments
You tell 'em!

If it's a solved problem, how come you can't find the solution?

You learn by doing, even if it's something that's been done a jillion times before.

"Ground control, this is the pilot. This landing thing's been figured out before, I'm gonna go back and chat up the flight attendant."

Im sure its been done somewhere but I have done alot of searching and cant seem to find it anywhere. I just figured that if someone had it laying around somewhere they could pass it on I never meant for someone to sit down and write it out for me. Ill just do it myself.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.