Hey does anyone have a basic binary multiplication function and or algorithm? I just need to record run times on it for varying amounts of input and don't want to have to spend an hour doing a solved problem for 5 points on a HW.

Thanks in advance

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Hey does anyone have a basic binary multiplication function and or algorithm? I just need to record run times on it for varying amounts of input and don't want to have to spend an hour doing a solved problem for 5 points on a HW.

Thanks in advance

Wow. Talk about chutzpah. So we spend the hour working on your homework problem while you go to the beach and you get the 5 points?

http://www.daniweb.com/forums/announcement8-2.html

commented: You tell 'em! +21

If it's a solved problem, how come you can't find the solution?

You learn by doing, even if it's something that's been done a jillion times before.

"Ground control, this is the pilot. This landing thing's been figured out before, I'm gonna go back and chat up the flight attendant."

Im sure its been done somewhere but I have done alot of searching and cant seem to find it anywhere. I just figured that if someone had it laying around somewhere they could pass it on I never meant for someone to sit down and write it out for me. Ill just do it myself.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.