:) hi guys!

im a new member here.. i join here to know about java and othr software development.. im a 2nd yr college in a university here in phiLippines.. im taking BSIT.. i wana ask some help because i cnt undrstand some of the topics in java...

Thanx!!

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Java is an interesting thing isnt it?

We look forward to your additions in this area :)

Welcome to Daniweb!!

use java and you must be grateful for it vast features - support most operating systems out there , user-friendly Integrated Development Environment (IDE) softwares available in abundance, so many frameworks and ready-made codes/libraries available for free if you're gonna write some serious applications and a popular MySQL database available at no cost to make your database-driven application up and running in no time.

Guys!!! need some help!!!

our teacher told us to make program... A crossing with traffic Lights and moving cars.... how will make this program...?????

Guys!!! need some help!!!

our teacher told us to make program... A crossing with traffic Lights and moving cars.... how will make this program...?????

firstly, if you have questions about a certain topic: create a new post.
secondly: go over your course material and take a look at the examples you've got, and the assignment that has been handed to you.
third: if you have to use certain objects, make sure you know their supposed functionality and what variables they should contain.
step four: start coding

if by any chance, you 're getting errors you can't fix yourself, or you don't understand: post your code here (preferably between Code tags) and post also the exceptions you get when compiling or running the program.

now here's the way NOT to make this program: come here and tell us YOU need to make a program, expecting us to deliver a fully working program just because you were so smart to ask

hehe.. sorry...

tnx for heling me.....

peace

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.