I Need find tools for my project , has someone know, tools for code generated write with java code .... i've try to use appfuse but i still find another tools for that ... please help ... Thanks

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

I Need find tools for my project , has someone know, tools for code generated write with java code .... i've try to use appfuse but i still find another tools for that ... please help ... Thanks

do you need tools to write your code, as in an IDE, or do you expect us to deliver the code for your project? if you want a good 'tool' to begin coding in, I'd suggest Notepad++, but where it comes to "generate codes" I 'd advice against it. it's easier to correct your own code, than to correct code that was generated for you

thanks , i've try to used notepad++ and its very shopisticated ... but i still need tools for generated my code automatically and also can spread to the project as a template base customizing from user input ... example i just only giving name of namespace , name of my project , the tools directly read them and my template project can created that will decrease our develop time.............. , may be someone knew about that .... thanks for your help.:icon_cheesygrin:

It's very difficult to understand what you are asking for, but it sounds like you might want to look at these:
Netbeans
Eclipse

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.