HI and hello,
This is sundar...i'm posting a project that i've done 'Airline Reservation System'...
Pls go thru it and let me faults if any...and also how to enhance this code....
(pls find attachment)

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

1) gets() -- never use it. Read this for explaination of why.

lines 26-27: There is no need for variable x. Just use the parameter variable n.

line 41: >>void putdata(int n); Delete that line because its not necessary to prototype a function before actually writing the code for it. Most programmers will have all function progotypes at the very beginnning of the program, after the #include <blabla> statements.

line 44: same as previous comment about 26-27.

No comments about the rest of your program because I don't use ancient Turbo C++.

thank u...i'll surely make these changes...
if u dont mind i've few problems that i am unable to solve....if u dont mind i'll post them,so that u can help me sort them out

thank u...i'll surely make these changes...
if u dont mind i've few problems that i am unable to solve....if u dont mind i'll post them,so that u can help me sort them out

Just don't expect us to write the code for you -- we will gladly help YOU do that though :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.