Hi all experts,

I try many times to get the inorder traversal but still it is wrong. Can anyone help me on this??

Thanks alot

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

I try many times

in that case, show what you tried, not just the assignment. and show what errors you got.
honnestly, from your first post, I didn't even understood the point of the assignment, let alone what you've tried so far

The PDF itself is contains a diagram of a tree. The arrow from the diagram is what i have done to show an inorder traversal however upon accessed it is only partially correct. what did i wrong at?

The inorder traversal i have gotten is
IBOMLQAFNSGZFHYXRKPWZVT

I've checked the pdf file now, and I've checked it before, but still you haven't produced any code yourself...
start coding and stop depending on us to do your homework

i am not asking for coding. I am just asking that whether my inorder traversal of the binary tree is right?

IBOMLQAFNSGZFHYXRKPWZVT

Thanks

i am not asking for coding. I am just asking that whether my inorder traversal of the binary tree is right?

IBOMLQAFNSGZFHYXRKPWZVT

Thanks

this is a Java forum, ment to help people with their Java problems. you don't show any Java code, so how is it you expect us to help you with any problems you have with it?

IBOMLQAFNSGZFHYXRKPWZVT

Thanks

That isn't a binary tree given that nodes B, F and H have more than two child nodes. If you don't have a Java question, would you like me to move this to the Computer Science forum?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.