I am building an apllication.In that i need to save a text typed in text area to a file.so when i open save dialog box and input a file name that is already present in the folder it prompts whether you want to replace the file or not.After answering "no" to that dialog box i'm unable to get the save dialog box again.how coulg i get it back??(even if i cal save dialog box again it would open again from the default directory and not from the directory i would like to same former...)any help would be appreciable......

After answering "no" to that dialog box i'm unable to get the save dialog box again.how coulg i get it back??(even if i cal save dialog box again it would open again from the default directory and not from the directory i would like to same former...)any help would be appreciable......

Can you please provide some code, it is not clear from your request what you wish to do and what is happening in your code

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.