HELLO There, I am in need of some help for my homework. I am doing the AP Computer Science Lab A10.1 StringUtil an In need of some help.

How do I do Number 2? Create a method that receives a string and returns a string that is the exact reversal of the characters in the first String?

my teacher is only asking for this one and the palindrome code which i have done

thank you!

HELLO There, I am in need of some help for my homework. I am doing the AP Computer Science Lab A10.1 StringUtil an In need of some help.

How do I do Number 2? Create a method that receives a string and returns a string that is the exact reversal of the characters in the first String?

my teacher is only asking for this one and the palindrome code which i have done

thank you!

well ... write a method in which you accept a String as a parameter, create a new, empty String, go through a loop that is as long as the number of characters in the original String
and say= newString = originalString's next character + newString
once the loop is finished, return the newString object

you might want to take a look at the substring method of String, can help you a lot.

since it's only one method you have to make, it should have been no problem for you to at least have tried to write some code. and no, we won't write every bit for you. you see, for us, this is not urgent at all

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.