1. printf("%d", 10*5/10); what is this result?

2. printf("%d", 10+5-5); what is this result?

3. a=d++ +(b=a); a=4,b=4,d=4 a=?

4. c=a+ a++ - b--; a=4,b=4 c=?

5. c=a+ ++a - b--; a=4,b=5 c=?

6. if(a==0 && b==0) printf("1);
else
if(a==0 && b==0) printf("2");
else printf("3");

(if a=1 and b=0) what is the result?
(if a=0 and b=0) what is the result?
(if a=0 and b=1) what is the result?

please help me thanks regards...

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

1. printf("%d", 10*5/10); what is this result?

2. printf("%d", 10+5-5); what is this result?

3. a=d++ +(b=a); a=4,b=4,d=4 a=?

4. c=a+ a++ - b--; a=4,b=4 c=?

5. c=a+ ++a - b--; a=4,b=5 c=?

6. if(a==0 && b==0) printf("1);
else
if(a==0 && b==0) printf("2");
else printf("3");

(if a=1 and b=0) what is the result?
(if a=0 and b=0) what is the result?
(if a=0 and b=1) what is the result?

please help me thanks regards...

Looks like a homework dump. Have you tried it? At least cut and paste numbers 1 and 2 into a program and run it and see for yourself. You'll find out exactly what the result is.

ya u can see all by just putting them in to your simple program and check the result...................

no i dont wanna do spam.i ask my question there toobecause i dont know how to use a complier.please help me...

no i dont wanna do spam.i ask my question there toobecause i dont know how to use a complier.please help me...

Cross-posting is considered bad etiquette since it wastes people's time. You have someone answering a question that's already been answered on another forum because they didn't know about it.

You need to learn to use a compiler, period. You cannot program without experimentation. You cannot experiment without actually compiling and running programs. There are lots of good compilers and IDEs out there, including:

Code Blocks
Dev C++
Microsoft Visual Studio Express

The above are all free. Install one, type in your program, compile and run it.

gcc a.c .

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.