Hello Everyone

Can any one help me out in this code
Write a program in C++ that will send text strings to the server in different functional modes. Server will respond back with the appropriate text string or integer depending upon the mode. Client displays these responses on stdio, and handles all user interaction.
Basically implementing TCP Client .

Hi every1

Can any one help me out in writing a C++ program that will send text strings to the server in different functional modes. Server will respond back with the appropriate text string or integer depending upon the mode. Client displays these responses on stdio, and handles all user interaction. I.e we need to implement TCP Client

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

The amount of people that'll help you is somehow proportional to the effort you'll show, not to the number of threads you'll open.

I'm less than a novice with this area of programming, but I found this to be interesting and helpful - you may as well start there.

commented: The number of threads in an inverse relationship :) +23

You can check steven's book on TCP/IP part I .

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.