Now-a-days I'm deeply interested in topics like hcking and virus.Can u suggest a link where I can create my own virus. Please help me

Salem commented: You're an idiot if you want to learn how to write a virus, and a bigger idiot for thinking people will tell you. -4
Ezzaral commented: Jackass. -3
William Hemsworth commented: Hehe x) -1

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

>Now-a-days I'm deeply interested in topics like hcking and virus.
That's nice. Don't get arrested.

>Can u suggest a link where I can create my own virus.
If you aren't smart enough to figure it out without help, you aren't wise enough to use the result responsibly. Don't expect any help here. Those of us that know how to write a virus will refuse to give a lame hacker kiddie any handouts.

Learn to program first, get GCC, then preferably learn the ASM for your arch.
Simple isn't it?

My two cents, i have been programming for 3-4 years now and i dont dare call myself a hacker.
Learn to program using C, ASM (both for win32 and Linux). Learn how an operating system of your choice works and suddenly you will know what there is to know.

opinion ~ Hackers who create viruses find out how to do so on their own, they usually have nothing better to do. nobody is going to want to help a hacker, especially on open forums.

opinion ~ Hackers who create viruses find out how to do so on their own, they usually have nothing better to do. nobody is going to want to help a hacker, especially on open forums.

Actually there is open forums, and groups for virus writers; sometimes it's part of their jobs to be able to write one, and detect one just as well.
Just don't tell coolbuddy, he's on the wrong site. ;) lol

Indeed, I happen to know of a rather popular Open hacking forum...i use it from time to time for some more obscure code snippets to learn from, normally things that involving working with OS dependant calls.

I don't understand why you would want to write a virus when you could put you talent* to a much more productive use.

Chris

There are books on the subject with examples too. I would also use the word SECURITY when looking for this subject. It's educational to see examples, but that's about it for me, since I'm not in the security business. That is where it is handy. If you worked for AVG or Mcaffee or somewhere like that, you would certainly need to know this stuff.
boB

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.