Contributors
Replies
Views
8 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by TechnologyBoss1
Featured Replies

You haven't looked at the messages at the top of the forum. You haven't looked at google. You haven't actually done any reading. You haven't read the forum rules. Therefore: I haven't decided to post any examples/links or other help until you show some effort. Read More

You haven't looked at the messages at the top of the forum.

You haven't looked at google.

You haven't actually done any reading.

You haven't read the forum rules.

Therefore:

I haven't decided to post any examples/links or other help until you show some effort.

Comments
Good

There are thousands of tutorials, most of them are not worth the band width. Read about the books in the Read Me thread at the top of this c++ board and you will get lots of excellent suggestions.

You haven't looked at the messages at the top of the forum.

You haven't looked at google.

You haven't actually done any reading.

You haven't read the forum rules.

Therefore:

I haven't decided to post any examples/links or other help until you show some effort.

How do you know what I have looked into? Your writing this over a message board, and know nothing about me or what I do. Your response is another typical asshole response from a typical keyboard warrior over the internet.

I came to this place looking for some information and expected some help.

Thanks for your input, now I know what this place is about.

Comments
Because you never said anything in your first post which might have hinted at any work you'd done already.

There are thousands of tutorials, most of them are not worth the band width. Read about the books in the Read Me thread at the top of this c++ board and you will get lots of excellent suggestions.

Thank you.

This article has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.