help guyz...our teacher recommend us to download the "source code" of eclipse. jcreator, net beans, and bluej,,,

i am either confused,,,,what are the source codes of this four????are these the .java file???help guyzz,.....i cant seem to find their source codes since i dont even get the idea of what are their source codes,,,,

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Link: http://www.netbeans.org

Apparently you want to download something. So click the download button and read carefully the page to find what you want.

As for what is a source code, you think that the developers of NetBeans wrote the IDE using 0s and 1s.

If you have written code and don't know what a source code is then it is either your teacher's fault or yours, because you write it all the time.

help guyz...our teacher recommend us to download the "source code" of eclipse. jcreator, net beans, and bluej,,,

i am either confused,,,,what are the source codes of this four????are these the .java file???help guyzz,.....i cant seem to find their source codes since i dont even get the idea of what are their source codes,,,,

Would you mind using a more readable langauge with proper punctuation marks so that when somebody wants to help you he can dedicate his full attention towards solving your problem rather spending a good amount of time figuring out what you want. I hope not.

Towards your answer - which javaAddict has already given - but here is a simple way, when you write an application (if you have ever written any) or for that matter even a single program the langauge statements that you write that make up the program are known as source code. So if an application has five classes the five .java files form the source code for the application.
For e.g. The source code for a program that prints out "Hello World" on the screen

public class HelloWorld{
     public static void main(String [] args){
         System.out.println("Hello World");
     }
}

Believe me I can't make it any simpler than this. ;)
I also recommend a bit of googling for you cause you seem to be too lost.

jcreator isnt opensource, you cant get the source code

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.