please help
any body knows the code in java networking..i want the code of transfer folder contents from client to server.....thread must me included so that timely back up will occur...

<snip email>

stephen84s commented: Do not beg for Code, and keep it on the site +5

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Considering the blatant disregard for the rules here, I had to give this guy a positive rep for exceeding the limits of ignorance.

please help
any body knows the code in java networking..i want the code of transfer folder contents from client to server.....thread must me included so that timely back up will occur...

<snipped email>

Read the rules to be obeyed by members while posting on this forum. Try and respect them. Also we won't give you the code out right, show us some effort from your side and then ask questions where you get stuck.
Note : People on this forum don't get paid for the help they provide you, so basically they are taking time out from their task that wins them their daily bread to help guys like you, so I think you understand we are not sitting here ready to take instructions and provide the code for you.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.