help would be appriacted - i usually do that on a ENITRLY different file but i have no clue how to describe the INT's for a different file - note if you didnt read its supposed to be for teleportPet_process() which if you want to look at that code its in the extremely long code x.x
ive also tried to describe the INTS myself by maknig it do npcHandler.process();
by doing it like

int npcType = npcHandler;

where it reads npcHandler as NPCHandler() where NPCHandler is the name of the file - or am i trying this all wrong and i should just combine the timer int eh 2nd part of the coding in with void newPetNPC to do the work?

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

the send part of that was also VERy important since it showed all the things used to make it work - without it tehre would be no way in hell to tell how to fix it becuase know one would know how to describe the int's - i'll attach the second part as well as a different .txt so if someone decides to help they can get it correct x.x

commented: The mod was merely trying to correct your own mistake. Attitude is not needed. -3

you also messed up the important part about were the error was at - again sorry for double posting but you sort of ruined what i was trying to get help with - the part i was getting errors on was if you notice in java.txt were it says like

Castlewars = Castlewars.process()

i need it to look a little something like

teleportPet = npcHandler.teleportPet_process(int npcType, int x, int y, int summonedBy);

thats what i need and as you can tell above he completely removed that x.x. java2.txt is also known as NPCHandler. thats where the INT's are handled if someone can figure out for me how exactly they are described than put them into java.txt that would be the greats and i'd give you credits. thanks!

you also messed up the important part about were the error was at - again sorry for double posting but you sort of ruined what i was trying to get help with - the part i was getting errors on was if you notice in java.txt were it says like

Castlewars = Castlewars.process()

i need it to look a little something like

teleportPet = npcHandler.teleportPet_process(int npcType, int x, int y, int summonedBy);

thats what i need and as you can tell above he completely removed that x.x. java2.txt is also known as NPCHandler. thats where the INT's are handled if someone can figure out for me how exactly they are described than put them into java.txt that would be the greats and i'd give you credits. thanks!

"You", "He", "They", who are you referring to? That's a massive file you attached in the second post. What exactly is the question? Are there some posts missing on this thread?

"You", "He", "They", who are you referring to? That's a massive file you attached in the second post. What exactly is the question? Are there some posts missing on this thread?

in the REAL files there two different files, the first one handles updates to the client the second one is where it handle's the process. i need someone to help me describe the INT's so it would work and not give the 'cannot find symbol' error. its pretty much just making a int to read from a different file which i have no clue how to do, if thats even possible?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.