Hi Guys,

I was wondering if you guys could please give me some good project ideas. Projects should be real world problems related and should be of the level of a Masters Student (latter is not that important).

Please let me know if you guys have any great project ideas.

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

No, go away and think for yourself.

Or better yet, search this forum for all the other lamers who roll past with "please suggest a project" threads.

You've been on a course for several years, has NOTHING inspired you to think "hey, that would be good....". If not, you've wasted your time, and now you're wasting ours.

No, go away and think for yourself.

Or better yet, search this forum for all the other lamers who roll past with "please suggest a project" threads.

You've been on a course for several years, has NOTHING inspired you to think "hey, that would be good....". If not, you've wasted your time, and now you're wasting ours.

Dude .. how rude are you... If you don't want to give some useful suggestion then why do you even bother to reply to these posts. And if you think that asking for project idea is "lame," then I feel sorry for people like you. FYI, "lamers" working in google organized competition for people to come up with project ideas for google phone. They still maintain and spend lot of money on the forums to poll billions of people around the world for project ideas. Instead of wasting your time on replying with useful content on these posts, why don't you watch some marketing videos on youtube. If you will care to watch, then you'll find out, people like Steve Jobs, Larry Page and other entrepreneurs focus on the idea of getting the project ideas from people.
Peace

Dude .. how rude are you... If you don't want to give some useful suggestion then why do you even bother to reply to these posts. And if you think that asking for project idea is "lame," then I feel sorry for people like you. FYI, "lamers" working in google organized competition for people to come up with project ideas for google phone. They still maintain and spend lot of money on the forums to poll billions of people around the world for project ideas. Instead of wasting your time on replying with useful content on these posts, why don't you watch some marketing videos on youtube. If you will care to watch, then you'll find out, people like Steve Jobs, Larry Page and other entrepreneurs focus on the idea of getting the project ideas from people.
Peace

Salem perhaps could have been less blunt, but this forum tends to get extremely cluttered with posts like these, many of them coming from people who have clearly not spent any time at all thinking about it for themselves, so posts like these, after a while, start getting greeted with suspicion and cynicism. I have no idea whether you have put effort into it yourself yet or not, but if you have, we would have no way of knowing from the way you posted. And this is for a Master's Level project. You need way more specificity.

Geez I don't know why do people have so much attitude on this forum. I was only asking for project ideas. I wasn't asking for project or something.
People on this forum are acting like, they are all Gods and it's their responsibility to make sure every human is following the right path. I don't know what so big deal. I haven't seen such a rude forum in my life.

I am out of this zoo.

Geez I don't know why do people have so much attitude on this forum. I was only asking for project ideas. I wasn't asking for project or something.
People on this forum are acting like, they are all Gods and it's their responsibility to make sure every human is following the right path. I don't know what so big deal. I haven't seen such a rude forum in my life.

I am out of this zoo.

Lol. Scared another one away guys?

Can anyone else not stand the attitude of some people that the world owes them something and they should complain and make a scene until they get it?

Can anyone else not stand the attitude of some people that the world owes them something and they should complain and make a scene until they get it?

Sounds like a lobby group. And there's plenty of those, some even with good intentions. So I'd say I disagree.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.