Few days ago, There was active thread on creating own DBMS in Java. Its not an easy task so i decided to create Object-Relational Mapping Framework and i have done so.
I have tested all methods and its working perfectly. Now i have decided to make it available for all users.
Before putting it on my website for download. I want to expand it and add more features into it.
You can get the Overview of Pikk Framework : Here
I have named it Pikk. Currently it supports :
* Java classes to Database tables mapping.
* Java data types to SQL data types.
* One-2-Many and Many-2-Many relationship between classes.
* saveObject() , saveObjects() and getObjects() for inserting, updating and retrieving data from database.
* sum() , count() , max() methods.
Person extends DataObject ------------------ + String name; + int age; + String city; mappingObj.addTable(Person.class,"PersonTable"); PikkMapping file will be autogenerated. Table will be created "PersonTable" with attributes id,name,age,city. Person p = new Person(); p.name = "Test"; p.age = "10"; p.city = "MyCity"; connectionObj.saveObject(p); Insert query will be generated.
This is how it works! I tried my best to make it easiest.
Please give me your suggestions and reviews.