well guys i know you people are professional so can u plz recommand a best book of java which make me familier with java..thx

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

If you had looked instead of being a lazy slug, you would have seen, at the top of this forum, a thread dedicated to starting Java Starting "Java" [Java tutorials / resources / faq]. It has websites, book suggestions, and what you need to start Java. I also recommend reading the rules, no "leet" speak.

commented: agreed +10

well guys i know you people are professional so can u plz recommand a best book of java which make me familier with java..thx

I'm not professional, I'm student! Still learning and working toward my next degree.
School library is always good place to look for start, however keep in mind that if the book is about Java older then 1.5 it has no real value to you as beginner. As jasimp said have look at that topic many valuable resources are recommended there...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.