I had been creating 5 files and I kept hitting the wall. Hope that you will be able to help me pinpoint the problems. (I am not an programmer by the way.) I had been researching for more details on those problems, no luck.
Enclosed are 5 files that I had created. Hope to hear from you soon because I need to turn them in next week as an final project at my college.
The ParkCar class: This class show simulate a parked car. The class' responsibilities are
- To know the car's make, model, color, license number, and the number of minutes that the car has been parked.
The ParkingMeter class: This class should simulate a parking meter. The class' responsibilities are
- To know the number of minutes of parking times that has been purchased.
The ParkingTicket class: This class should simulate a parking ticket. The class' responsibilities are
- To report the make, model, color, and license number of the illegally parked car.
- To report the amount of the fine, which is $25 for the first hour or part of an hour that the car is illegally parked, plus $10 for every additional our or part of an hour that the car is illegally parked.
- To report the name and badge number of the police officer issuing the ticket
The PoliceOfficer Class: This class should simulate a plice officer inspecting parked cars. The class' responsibilities are
- To know the police officer's name and badge number.
- To examine a ParkedCar object and a ParkingMeter object, and determine whether the car's time has expired.
- To issue a parking ticket (generate a ParkingTicket object) if the car's time has expired.