I'm trying to figure out what would be the best way to develop a regular expression class that can have child or parent.
I want to develop a generic regex extractor for text files.
- An HTML file has a table
- Each table has some data (let's say classes)
- Each class has some properties.
- Each property can have multiple data (array).
- So on
We need :
- A regex to extract each class which are a subtable in the main table.
- Regexes for each properties that are rows.
- Regexes for each value in an array
You see scheme. So I need a recursive class or something like that.
Does someone have an idea of what could be a good design?