Hello everyone, this is my first post here and I am hopeful that people here will help me out of the problem am facing. Coming to the problem, I am developing a software which is used to keep various information of a student at one place, this data is fed by pasting the information from Excel to this software. Now I am not getting what to do in c# to import data from excel sheets,
and if I want the Address of a student to get printed in a labeled form, then how to do that?

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Please use the search button this forum has a number of questions about getting data from excel with answers

This site has a search option. Try import data from excel Most of the time you will find the answer to your questions there, although I must admit that it may take some searching effort...
Your problem not solved?
Come back here you are welcome.

Thanks a lot both of you, there are a lot of sources here which are really very helpful.

Regards,
sid

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.