I need to make a program to create an array of doubles. Array of sales for 10 shops in a center .Load this array from a file at the start of the program.
Use a menu to allow display and update of this array.
Allow access to the shops array via menu. Main menu, which should be called from main().
should have these:
1. Display sales for selected shop
2. Display the sales for all shops
3. Display average sales for all the shops
4. Display the highest sales for all the shops
5. Exit

Design the program using modules which must be
“Highly cohesive”-each module performs one task
“Loosely coupled”-pass parameters across to modules if possible
For example
All the options should call a function. Pass the array to the function.
Option3 should call a function that returne the average.
Option4 should call a function that returns the total.
The menu should also be in a function.

Also

Use functions to make shore that the data put in is correct and does not crash with the input of a non number. …..readdouble() or reading()
Note: to clear screen ….. System (“cls”); #include <cstdlib>

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Posting your assignment is more likely to attract flames than any useful help. Daniweb is not rentacoder.

why dont you atleast try before wasting bandwidth

assignment lol i dont even go to skool for C++ . just doing for my own knowlage , its a exercise from a book , i dont wanna skip any parts so i thought if anyone could show me how its done so i can get a rough idea with it .
much appriciated if anyone could help me out plz

ima total beginer self thought so dont get the wrong idea , i have started but its messed up when i neaten it up i will post it here wat i have done so far.

>assignment lol i dont even go to skool for C++ . just doing
>for my own knowlage , its a exercise from a book
It's still an assignment, even if you take it upon yourself, smartass.

>so i thought if anyone could show me how
>its done so i can get a rough idea with it .
You learn more by experimenting and making your own mistakes than you ever could by being given "rough ideas". :icon_rolleyes: Try doing it yourself and then ask us about specific problems.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.