i've got this last year question from my senior. i've tried to solve it on my own but i think it's not suit with level now. so, anyone please could help me to write the codes as my final exam is coming soon. kindly post the solution through this site or you can send it to
here i attach together all the related files of the question
thank you..

ECE1211Source.zip

InstallationSteps.doc

questionDetails.doc

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Put $1,000,000.00 USD in my paypal account and I'll write it for you. If you can't afford that, then you will just have to post what you have done and ask questions about parts you don't understand. Sorry, but no freebies here.

Yeah, it's truly right what Ancient Dragon said, but keep on searching ...
Sure you can solve it !

Sounds like a fun project, it will be much more rewarding if you come up with it on your own :)

i've got this last year question from my senior. i've tried to solve it on my own but i think it's not suit with level now. so, anyone please could help me to write the codes as my final exam is coming soon. kindly post the solution through this site or you can send it to <snip email>
here i attach together all the related files of the question
thank you..
[ATTACH]9568[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH]9569[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH]9570[/ATTACH]

It will take more than an week to complete all these project assignments , how much are you going to pay ?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.