Hi,

I want to create a web application that will let a user enter name in a text field and the application creates a newtab with datafields for that user to enter, it all must happen on a single page. There has to be one tab for each specific name entered and multiple tabs for multiple names. I dont know where to start with this, by the way I'm using netbeans 6.5 to create this webapp. thanks

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Hi,

I want to create a web application that will let a user enter name in a text field and the application creates a newtab with datafields for that user to enter, it all must happen on a single page. There has to be one tab for each specific name entered and multiple tabs for multiple names. I dont know where to start with this, by the way I'm using netbeans 6.5 to create this webapp. thanks

NetBeans wont help you. You may start coding an applet (JApplet) and other swing components.

Unless you want to do an applet, you need to learn AJAX (or something similar) first.

Sure, another way is through JavaScript.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.