Hi,

I want to create a web application that will let a user enter name in a text field and the application creates a newtab with datafields for that user to enter, it all must happen on a single page. There has to be one tab for each specific name entered and multiple tabs for multiple names. I dont know where to start with this, by the way I'm using netbeans 6.5 to create this webapp. thanks

Contributors
Replies
Views
9 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by BestJewSinceJC

Hi,

I want to create a web application that will let a user enter name in a text field and the application creates a newtab with datafields for that user to enter, it all must happen on a single page. There has to be one tab for each specific name entered and multiple tabs for multiple names. I dont know where to start with this, by the way I'm using netbeans 6.5 to create this webapp. thanks

NetBeans wont help you. You may start coding an applet (JApplet) and other swing components.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.