i had to make the car racing game in c++ by using classes but can't understand it,
the requirement of the game r it contain speed o meter, fuel and gear system and move in all four direction plz help me....
no graphic r required just simple car game on dev c++....

Contributors
Replies
Views
8 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by Nick Evan

Here's a general answer to a general question: Find a pencil and paper. Write out what you need to do using psuedocode. Then write regular code using your compiler. Never write more than one function or action at a time without compiling.

If you want a more specific answer, ask a more specific question. Posting relevant code, error messages, etc, show us you have put in some effort, and aren't just sponging.

Agreed. Especially the pencil and paper part. Try using them to get an idea of what you want as the finished program.

can any one send me code plz i want to take continuous input from key board and move the car in all direction by using c++ classes concept plz help me ....................

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.