215wrestler189 0 Newbie Poster

So I'm making a GUI program representing the functionality of a microwave control panel. I need help with programing the buttons that have the numbers assigned to them. So numbers 0 through 9. I have two labels, one for seconds and the other for minutes. I also have a button(cook time) that will clear whatever is in those labels and show 00 in both. Now when I click on the 1 button I want this to appear 00 01 , and then if I click the 6 button this should appear 00 16 , then when I click the 2 button this 01 62, then when I click 4 button this should appear 16 23. So it should be as if you were punching in on your microwave 16min 23sec. I also have a timer control set up to perform a countdown once the time is set. I kinda got the number thing to work but I'm way off I think.
here is my code:(using Microsoft visual C++ 2005 express edition)

#pragma endregion
	private: System::Void start_Click(System::Object^  sender, System::EventArgs^  e) {
				//Start button..starts the timer control 
				 timer1->Enabled=true;
			 }
private: System::Void timer1_Tick(System::Object^  sender, System::EventArgs^  e) {
			 //performs the countdown	 
			 Int32 sec=Convert::ToInt32(seconds->Text);	
				 Int32 min=Convert::ToInt32(minute->Text);
					  sec--;
					  seconds->Text=sec.ToString();
					  if(sec==-1)
					  {
						 min--;
						 minute->Text=min.ToString();
						 sec=59;
						 seconds->Text=sec.ToString();
					  }
					  if(min==-1)
					  {
						  timer1->Stop();
						  seconds->Text="Done";
					  }
		 }
private: System::Void stop_Click(System::Object^  sender, System::EventArgs^  e) {
			//Stops the timer		
			 timer1->Stop();
		 }
private: System::Void button1_Click(System::Object^  sender, System::EventArgs^  e) {
			 //number 1 button
			 System::String^ temp=seconds->Text;
			 seconds->Text="1"+temp;

}
private: System::Void button10_Click(System::Object^  sender, System::EventArgs^  e) {
			 //cook time button will clear labels and show 00 00
			 minute->Text="00";
			 seconds->Text="00 ";
		 }