HI FRIENDS I AM DOING MY mca IN PUNE I HAV PROJECT IN JAV FOR 50 MARKS

I HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT WHICH PROGRAMS :?: CAN I WILL DO IN JAVA PLZ HELP ME TELL ME SOME PROJECT TITLES

Recommended Answers

All 22 Replies

Next dont use caps and use proper english so we can understand, what type of project.

Did you say you were getting paid for this? If so, you should have the experience to do it yourself.

What about a spellchecker with automatic correction of incorrect puntuation and capitalisation?

Now that I understand the question a little better, if not jwentings suggestion, what about a Math program that will solve almost any algebraic equation entered.

how about making your own programming language (good luck ;) )

how about making your own programming language (good luck ;) )

uuuuuhhhhh

I think C++ (like me) was being sarcastic :)

I think C++ (like me) was being sarcastic :)

Really? I actually thought you were being serious :o

Oh, it would be an excellent project. In that I was serious.
But I seriously (so I was serious in another respect too :) ) don't think he could pull that off so the suggestion of the project was sarcastic ;)

it was sarcastic...

Well at least I don't feel so stupid now! ;)

that's good... ;)

I once made my own programming language. You didn't have to compile it, it was just in a .TXT file. The only command I ever implemented was openNotepadWindow(). So you'd have a program like this:

openNotepadWindow();

And when you double clicked it and ran the program it would open a Notepad window. Cool, huh?

So what would happen if you typed:

slapMmiikkee(); ?

Then it would open a Notepad window. But don't slap me ;)

I once made my own programming language. You didn't have to compile it, it was just in a .TXT file. The only command I ever implemented was openNotepadWindow(). So you'd have a program like this:

openNotepadWindow();

And when you double clicked it and ran the program it would open a Notepad window. Cool, huh?

sorry but i hate to bust your bubble, but that's not a programming language. if you don't compile then it's just pure scripting.
HTML, JavaScript, SQL, CSS, PHP, ASP are all examples of scripting
Java, C++ are actual programming languages...
but the intersting thing here is that Java was made from C++ so how's that for your own programming language

hahaha

sounds more like you just made a windows batch file

I just ate a cheese sandwich.

Seriously, isn't this thread like a year old?

Member Avatar for iamthwee

I just ate a cheese sandwich.

How was it?

OK kids- back to work now....

We're getting more than a bit off topic here, and I'd really hate to have to break out the Sacred Wet Trout, or even worse, a big ol' bottle of the dreaded DaniWeb Threadlock.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.