HI FRIENDS I AM DOING MY mca IN PUNE I HAV PROJECT IN JAV FOR 50 MARKS

I HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT WHICH PROGRAMS :?: CAN I WILL DO IN JAVA PLZ HELP ME TELL ME SOME PROJECT TITLES

Now that I understand the question a little better, if not jwentings suggestion, what about a Math program that will solve almost any algebraic equation entered.

Oh, it would be an excellent project. In that I was serious.
But I seriously (so I was serious in another respect too :) ) don't think he could pull that off so the suggestion of the project was sarcastic ;)

I once made my own programming language. You didn't have to compile it, it was just in a .TXT file. The only command I ever implemented was openNotepadWindow(). So you'd have a program like this:

openNotepadWindow();

And when you double clicked it and ran the program it would open a Notepad window. Cool, huh?

I once made my own programming language. You didn't have to compile it, it was just in a .TXT file. The only command I ever implemented was openNotepadWindow(). So you'd have a program like this:

openNotepadWindow();

And when you double clicked it and ran the program it would open a Notepad window. Cool, huh?

sorry but i hate to bust your bubble, but that's not a programming language. if you don't compile then it's just pure scripting.
HTML, JavaScript, SQL, CSS, PHP, ASP are all examples of scripting
Java, C++ are actual programming languages...
but the intersting thing here is that Java was made from C++ so how's that for your own programming language

OK kids- back to work now....

We're getting more than a bit off topic here, and I'd really hate to have to break out the Sacred Wet Trout, or even worse, a big ol' bottle of the dreaded DaniWeb Threadlock.

This article has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.