a 'c' program to find the factorial series for n values.............

Recommended Answers

All 13 Replies

c program to find factorial series for n values

c program to find factorial series for n values

First:
Why do you post two times the same question?
(your problem won't be answered quicker or so)

Second:
We are not to make you such a program, you can easily put it together yourself by using a Big Number library such as GNU MP Bignum Library, which can be found here:
http://gmplib.org/

:)

Aladdin's Magic lamp.
2 Burgers, 1 Large pizza with extra cheese and a diet coke.

Sh*t, nothing is working. This website is junk

commented: What the heck does this post mean? Is it to make the OP feel bad? Wasn't J's post enough to get the point across? -4

Woooosh......!!! Don't worry Sid you'll get the stuff you need...the OP will pay you with these for writing out her program ;) if she could get away from all our flaming !!! :)

#include<stdio.h>
#include<conio.h>

void main()
{
int x;
double i,f=1;
clrscr();
printf("Enter Number:-- ");
scanf("%d",&x);
printf("\n");

for(i=1;i<=x;i++)
    {
        f=f*i;
            printf("   %0.0lf",f);
         }

getch();
}
commented: Stop giving away your useless shit. Read the forum rules. -3

Brainvommit code

Here's a tip: read the rulebook, especially the parts about code-tags and posting complete answers.

And although you might think that your Turbo-C++ compiler is the best thing ever, in the real world it horribly outdated. You should really upgrade to some new compiler. Here are some tips. My personal favorite is Visual Studio C++ Express (free for download).

even better, IMO, is Code::Blocks

because, unlike Visual C++, CodeBlocks is already a full-featured IDE and debugger from the start, and won't try to get you to buy an upgrade for $$.

unlike Visual C++, CodeBlocks is already a full-featured IDE and debugger from the start, and won't try to get you to buy an upgrade for $$.

What are you talking about? It never asked me anything? The only thing that I can't use is MFC ( on which I spit ; bleggh ). The debugger is the best I've ever used, although in all fairness: I haven't used code::blocks for a very long time.

I always get the idea that people don't like VS just because it's microsoft. If I see a good program, I don't really care which company made it :icon_surprised:

commented: good say niek_e abt a good program but I hate ms!!! ;) +3

well, in the spirit of full disclosure, i must admit i haven't used Visual C++ Express in a long time either.

I remember begin frustrated that the debugger didnt work and the installation conflicted with my MinGW compiler. ehh, for all i know the root issue may have been a variant of PEBCAK :D

commented: Some microsoft programs can actually grow on you ;) +19

More likely environment variables that can't point to two different places on the filesystem at the same time :) I'm Borland from ages past, but found my self in an MS shop using VS, which I hadn't touched since a very painful and frustrating bout with Version 1.0. The thing actually works now, and fairly well, if you can excuse the MS penchant for trying to make their IDEs predict your next move and do it for you, thus forcing you to spend a fair amount of time undoing the damage the IDE has done to your code while it was 'helping'.

Borland from ages past, as in late 80's - mid 90's? i hear ya, but c compilers have changed since then, while borland has all but shit the bed.

but yeah, Microsoft is famous for making their stuff, um, "helpful" :icon_rolleyes: thats why i prefer to stay with GCC. (except at work, i have to use National Instrument's peculiar C libraries....)

I just downloaded Code blocks today since alot of people here said its cool etc I also have also msv8 it have everything msv8 has + it opens faster and got gcc compiler so I vote code blocks for msv8 you need like fast computer i got alrdy 3 mb of ram at my laptop and it still opens slow

a 'c' program to find the factorial series for n values.............

i donnow know

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.